With Dokan Store Carousel include stores carousel by store category in your pages.
With a simple shortcode you can create wonderful stores carousel using Elementor as well.
With one shortcode for each carousel, create as many carousels as you want in the same page and/or different pages!
How to use Dokan Store Carousel
- After installing the plugin you can use this follow shortcode [store_carousel] in any page to generate the carousel
- The default shortcode [store_carousel] will show the carousel of stores from ‘uncategorized’ category
- To create a carousel from a specific cateogry you need to pass an extra parameter inside the short code like this [store_carousel name=”your category name”]
- Please note that you have to add space if you category name has spaces
- Category names are case insensetive
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Does the plugin use dokan store template?
No, it uses its own design
Can I create multiple stores carousels on the same page?
Yes, you can create several carousels.
Can I create multiple stores carousels using Elementor?
Yes, you can put the shortcodes in the shortcode widget or text editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokan Store Carousel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors