W4 Cloudinary plugin is an extension of Cloudinary plugin. It adjusts the way images are being optimized for responsive websites.
- Install and activate the Cloudinary plugin by Cloudinary, ltd. – https://wordpress.org/plugins/cloudinary-image-management-and-manipulation-in-the-cloud-cdn
- Upload the W4 Cloudinary plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/w4cloudinarydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the W4 Cloudinary plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Set your Cloudinary Cloud name in W4 Cloudinary settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“W4 Cloudinary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added quality to image URI
- Configuration for logging and image quality
- Plugin icon
- Plugin settings, optimization
- Description bug fix.
- Initial version.